Here here, well said.  Instead of all the panic here focusing on only one
side we need more information here like you have posted.  It was intellegent,
articulate and factual.  It also did not blame the worlds problems on Bush.  We
spend to much time asigning blame we need to spend time focusing on things that
work and have the best chance of gaining consensus of majority.

Right now it does not seem like the embryonic stem cell door will open.
There are others to try and there is a cure behind one.  As you pointed out adult
stem cell research is the most promising.  Efforts should be made to support
and justify this research.

Regards

Lady T