My former student, Charleen Chu, MD and Phd at U. of  Pittsburg,  who is
doing Parkinson's research, says we must learn how cells behave; this means BOTH
adult  and embryonic cells.  Doesn't common sense tell you we certainly won't
know until the research is done?   I also have a friend, Ira Roy,  who is a
retired microbiologist, Phd, says this takes a long time, so we better get
cracking.  These brilliant women aren't the 48 Nobel laureates who support Kerry,
but at least have done scientific research.....no doubt unlike so many of the
critics of ESCR.

RAYILYN BROWN