> 1. Has anybody had trouble with pulling the eyes shut?
I also have problems with my eyes closing. It might be in connection with
feeling dizzy (which started before I took any medication). I feel a need to
close my eyes and then I find I get quite stuck and it's a job to open them.

I've also had an infection in my right eye, whch tends to run a great deal.
Antibiotics have had no effect.

> 2. Has anybody had problems with excessive light sensitivity, photophobia
> (due to the meds perhaps)?
I don't think I am sensitive to light but I feel the need to wear sunglasses
a great deal more than I used to do.

> 3. Do people with PD want to shut out the world?

No. I don't think so. I want to be very much part of the world and regret
the things I can no longer do.

  Eileen, aged 64, diagnosed 2 years ago