Caryle,

Obviously, our President is not a "compassionate" conservative.  He doesn't
care about you or me.  He is well, his family is well, he has
money............he has been very, very lucky.

One thing I have always admired about Chris Reeve is that he  recognizes how
hard
it is for people in his position w/out his  financial means.

My next door 80+ year old neighbor had ovarian cancer like me, but her 20
year old granddaughter died from a brain tumor.  She said then we became those
"other" people to whom terrible things happen.  Bush doesn't understand this and
I don't think he ever will.

pls note, I am not attacking anyone on the List, but our President is a
negative factor re our health.  I believe I have the right to say so.
Ray