KF,  All I can tell you is I have double vision wth lights and printng since
my DBS.  My eye doc says my eyes are OK.  I read that double vision can be a
side effect of DBS.

As for keeping the world out, I keep my shades down because if they are  up
they must be put down again and I have lots of small windows.  Also it helps
keep the heat down.  But I do kind of want to crawl in a hole and pull it in
after me.  Doing anything makes me so tired.  I always wear sunglasses  if and
when I go out. Ray