----- >
> Obviously, our President is not a "compassionate" conservative.  He
doesn't
> care about you or me.  He is well, his family is well, he has
> money............he has been very, very lucky.

Ray, how do you know that Bush doesn't care about 'you and me'?  Because he
doesn't agree with your agenda???  That makes you an authority about the
man??

What you've written could also apply to John Kerry, an equally privileged
individual - however, you would define him as compassionate because he
supports stem cell research.

I've said it before - enough disparaging remarks about people who don't
agree with stem cell research.  You have written generalizations about all
who oppose this practice.  I enjoyed the reprieve that followed the last
batch of  condemning posts.  It is time for this list to forbid attacks on
individuals on either side of the stem-cell argument.
Mary Ann Ryan (CG Jamie 65/25)