I have seen little posted here lately of interest to me with regard to
Parkinson's.  I have also seen little here that shows both sides of a political
situation.  I can only conclude the moderators have censored any opposing
comments.  As a result not much of anything is being posted that is Parkinson's
oriented.  It is all one sided and politically oriented.

I an ordinary citizen, who believes in America, support President Bush in
this next election.

1) He has shown great leadership when he bravely took on the task of ridding
the world of an evil dictator.  That dictator demonstrated daily tortures,
unspeakable horrors, genocide attempts of the Kurds and invasions of peaceful
neighbors.

2) He without a question inherited a recession from the previous
administration and has without a doubt turned the economy around.  One of the best
measures of whether you are better off today is home ownership.  Today because of
this presidents efforts home ownership is at an all time high in the US.  Never
in our countries history have so many poor and working class people been able
to reach the American dream of owning a home.  Job growth and job creation is
at a high.  Personal income growth is very strong.  Inflation is at an all time
low.  Interest rates which have the greatest impact on the poor are at an all
time low.

3) While he personally has not supported federal funds for some kinds of
medical research which he and a large number of other Americans are not sure of
the ethics, he has not made this research illegal and it still goes on.  He has
supported more funding for medical research that any other president.

4) He is the only president that was able to get a prescription drug plan
past congress.  The overwhelming majority of these funds are designed to go to
the poorest and those in greatest need.

5) He has supported tax cuts for all not just the rich and structured tax
cuts in a manner that has brought us out of recession.

6) He had the guts to go after those who have physically attacked us and
those who pledge to kill Americans at any cost.  He understands that you don't
negotiate with terrorists.  They want only one thing ... they want you dead and
out of the way and they are willing to die for it.  They can't be negotiated
with.

7) He is actually proud to be an American and understands we have the best
country on earth and he has made it better.

8) He understands real leadership in the face of evil and has demonstrated
the ability to admit mistakes and take all appropriate measures to go forward
learning from the past.  Every president who ever held office has made errors.
Not many including the last one have had the guts to admit it right off the
bat.

9) He has taken on big business and prosecuted those who would manipulate
business against the ordinary person.  He is the only President who successfully
stood behind prosecution of the highest ranking corrupt corporate executives.

10) He understands we are the good guys and who are the bad guys and does
something about it.  It is as simple as that.

9) He understands clearly we are the good guys and understands who the bad
guys are.