  From: KF Etzold
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Friday, June 25, 2004 9:37 AM
  Subject: Eyeproblems

  Carline has developed a peculiar problem with her eyes. she had the infection. I asked her if light is bothering her, she says it is not. On the other hand she seems to be more sensitive and asks for sunglasses when we are outside.

  1. Has anybody had trouble with pulling the eyes shut?
  2. Has anybody had problems with excessive light sensitivity, photophobia
  (due to the meds perhaps)?
  3. Do people with PD want to shut out the world?

  Comments appreciated.