Dear folks,  after getting into letter writing supporting stem cell research
in other states   I can tell you that no one on this List so far can come
close to the meanness, nastiness and personal attacks I have encountered.  If you
are interested, just type my name, Rayilyn Brown, to listen in.  The Illinois
Leader especially likes to print me, maybe to get the base steamed up.. They
are a Catholic, anti-abortion, anti-stem cell research newspaper.

I know we are not supposed to critcize Bush, but I do believe he is the only
person I have personally attacked on List and I don't think anyone on the List
has personally attacked me.  I love you all, you too, Dr. Fink.

Ray