Why is it that caregivers can vent on a site due to the terrible stress of
being CGs and PWP can't criticize a President who opposes ESCR on a Parkinson's
List?  Do we need a separate venting site?  I am madder than hell at this man.

There are many, many reasons to criticize Bush, but I stuck to stem cell
research whch does personally affect PWP. I did not criticize other List members.
The buck stops in the oval office.  We need this debate and discussion.

It is so difficult to fight this the disease, the well, and the government at
the same time.  It would be so helpful to have support.

This is not a whim of mine, I voted for Bush, I'm ashamed to say. just
because I WAS a Republican.
Ray