Ray, you do have a right to criticize the president - just don't tell me
that you *know* who he cares about and who he doesn't care about.  Don't
tell me that people who are against stem cell research are more interested
in fetuses than they are in living children (a statement you have made in
the past) and that these individuals aren't interested in the suffering
others.   My argument with you is that you think you can read the hearts of
people you have never met -  and all of us know that can't be true.

Fight for stem cell research if that is your mission - by all means.
Complain that the government and President aren't doing enough if that's
what you believe.  But don't condemn  and disparage personalities.  That's
dirty fighting and will work more against you than for you.
Mary Ann