That's easy: He did not block it !

K. F. Etzold CG Carline

                      Sherry Santamaria
                      <[log in to unmask]>            To:       [log in to unmask]
                      Sent by:                    cc:
                      "Parkinson's                Subject:  I have a question...
                      Information Exchange
                      Network"
                      toronto.ca>

                      06/30/2004 02:05 PM
                      Please respond to
                      "Parkinson's
                      Information Exchange
                      Network"

Did I miss something?  What did Clinton do in 8 years in the White House
for
stem cell research?

Sherry

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: