I'm not "questioning" anybody's wealth, but their position on stem cell
research.  Like I said, I admire  Chris Reeve because, though wealthy,  he realizes
it is harder for people of  modest financial means to deal with medical
catastrophes.   The only way money can help any of us PWP of modest means is by
putting it into research of all kinds.

Getting real medical insurance for everyone and decent prices on drugs would
help all kinds of people.  Luckily, I have that, but I realize not everyone
worked for Los  Angeles City Schools.

Ray