thanks for your encouragement.  My first dose of medicine
is the only dose I can rely on.  After this, my dyskinesias
usually begin...I had a pallidotomy in 1999 and initially
the response  was very good but this only lasted for
3 months and then i was back to the same thing....

i am having my surgery   methodist hospital in
Houston Hospital  in houston by dr. richard simpson.
my famiy doesn't want me to have the surgery
because they are afraid i will be worse, but i
am getting worse without the surgery.

WINNIE CAROL GRAY