After reading Linda's history of  SCR and our govt I can't help but wonder
where we would be if they (our govt) had let scientists go after this 25  or 30
years ago.

But more than that I am enormously grateful to all the PD advocates who have
kept the faith and fought so long and so hard against such indifference and
overwhelming odds.  I've only had PD eight and a half years and I'm about ready
to throw in the towel.

To all those who have gone before, thank you, thank you for your untiring
efforts..  Ray