Dear Editor:

James Dobson, not a scientist, claims ESCR is no good.  How will we ever know
what will work for which diseases unless the research is done?

The BIG argument is whether a blastocyst is a person or not.  If Dobson
believes it is ,where is his opposition to the in vitro fertility clinics that
produce and cause their demise in the procedure that can lead to live births.  I
understand there is only a 20 to 40 percent chance they will implant, that is
why there so many extras that have been routinely discarded with approval of
their donors.

Even people on my Parkinson's List think we are talking about fetuses and
people like Dobson make no effort to correct that misconception.

Rayilyn Brown
40697 Corte Albara
Murrieta, CA 92562-5513
909-696-0908