Tess you said my comments to Ray are "simply, offensive" and you asked that I
"refrain from taking her political inventory."

I'm not sure what you mean by that.  I in no way meant to offend Ray.  I just
noted the similarity of the analogy that Ray used of her visit to Russia
where the ruling party was not allowed to be criticized to the atmosphere of this
list.  She brought up the analogy I didn't.  The similarity I drew was not to
her but to this list.  I don't have a problem with the passion Ray shows in
her beliefs or her campaigning.

I apologize if you find that offensive.  I don't think Ray did.  It was not
meant to be.  If Ray found it offensive she would have said so herself.  I
think she took it in the manner it was meant.  It was not directed toward her.
Perhaps she realized the truth in what she said. We all stick our foot in our
mouths now and then.

It is obvious from the mail I have received that this list, not Ray, will
only tolerate positions supportive of one political agenda.  That's not Ray's
fault.  I just pointed out that she should look around on this list and perhaps
she would see that it is being monitored like communications in Russia were
when she visited there.

I just don't understand why it is fair to criticize only Bush and the
Republicans.  Those critical statements have become the main posting here, not
Parkinson's supportive information.  I joined this site on the recommendation of a
friend and now I only see one predominant political subject listed and only
support for one side being posted.  I don't see a Parkinson's list.

Why is it fair to support and discuss embryonic stem cell research but it's
not fair to question the ethics of it?  I and many others oppose it based on
our beliefs.  Ray and many others support it based on their beliefs.  I don't
paint Democrats and those who support this research as bad people and the source
of all of our problems.  They just support this as a single item on a very
large political agenda.  After the election even if they win it will fall into
the background like some many other campaign promises of political parties.
Why is supporting another political agenda or questioning the supported agenda
considered offensive here?

Republicans are good people and so are Democrats.  I'd rather discuss and
read about experiences with Parkinson's that could help me now.  I'd rather not
read about politics.