I hope Murray doesn't mind my answering this, but I checked on him a few days ago.  He has had a little computer problem, but his lung cancer has also raised its ugly head again (see his story http://www.geocities.com/murraycharters/040.html )

This round of chemo has been a bit rough.  I don't know if he is reading this or not, but you and I speak for many who are missing him!  Hurry back, Murray!

Peggy