My father has always had an odd form of Parkinson's.  He can be
bedridden on e day and walking down steps (with help) the next.  His
newest problem is not being able to sleep.  The only thing that works
is Halcion, and it knocks him almost unconscious for a couple of days.
He's okay for a day or two and then it starts again - no sleep for two
or three days, Halcion, sleep and then okay, repeat.  He also could use
anti-depression medication that works.

Anybody know of ANYthing like this?  He is 88 and so is my mother -
it's taking a real toll on everyone involved.

Thanks.
JH