yes, i agree, not only was it a great article but our  pleasantly feisty ray
looks fabulous. and what courage to send a bathing suit  photo...something i
could never do.
fyi..a group of california parkinson activists, myself  among them have
formed the california parkinson's caucus and we have been  gathering for a couple
of months to support the stem cell bill #71 on the nov 2  ballot. we are
working directly with this group and are finalizing a one page on  the bill and the
reasons why vote for it...and another one page on who we  are..we plan to
disseminate this thru our email lists and at support groups and  rotaries etc all
around the state to get people educated on the bill and why  they should vote
for it. you'll hear more later...
anyway, ray, way to go. you give so much for this  cause and we all
appreciate it.
maxine