Thanks to Barry for his idea of written instructions.  If something goes
wrong with me      I am a dead duck in the "inland empire".  I can't even get
prescriptions faxed to provider from my GP's office.  They would have no idea what
to do or what kind of precautions to take if I end up in the ER for some
reason.  I'm not having a mammogram, that's for sure.

To Donna, I have been trying to get that device you are talking about for a
year now from my neurosurgeon in La Jolla.  His new office help thinks I am
talking about being programmed.  I have told my programmer who is in my
neurologists office that I will bribe or pay her to get one for me since I can barely
speak and am alone.  She says my Medicare and secondary insurance have already
paid for it. But I'm definitely out of the loop for the device.  Think when I
had my 2  surgeries a year ago maybe they did't have it.

Ray