I saw this debate on C-Span2 and am very unhappy at the reporting of it.

Turner's PD symptoms have returned and were clearly visibile to anyone
watching.
This doesn't mean he wasn't  pleased enough with his reprieve to want the
procedure done again and Dr. Levesque isn't on to something, but how many brain
surgeries can you endure?

The Catholic paper in Illinois that reported this event even said Brownback
told of "miracles" with ASCR; as I recall even Brownback didn't go that far.
Since they don't challenge IVF and want only ASCR, why not just pass every
scientific procedure by the Pope or Jerry Fallwell and other religious leaders
before doing it?

It is quite an experience to see and hear something and then see it reported.
 You can't believe anything you read.
Ray