"I'm with  Tess.  I watch Fox all the time for fun.  There is nothing "fair
and balanced" about Fox, nor Hannity and Colmes.  O'Reilly never reads my
'pithy"  comments.  He is a big, rude, windbag, always "bloviating".

Ray

Here are my beliefs.

Fox provides a balance against the overwhelming liberal Democratic bias of
all other channels including NPR.  I respect Hannity and Colmes and I believe
that when Ray calls O'Reilly  "big, rude, windbag, always 'bloviating' because
him never reads her 'pithy' comments" she is perhaps overestimating her own
importance in the universe.  We need to join as brothers and sisters in this
journey called life not put everyone who does not believe the way we do down.