-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network ...

Suddenly, today, I sat down and went through one of my old (two-handed)
favourites, a Schumann romance.  Technically not too demanding, except
that it requires quite precise dynamic control in both hands to play it
well.  Needless to say, I didn't play it well -- quite apart from the
PD, I'm months and months out of practice.  But it went better than I'd
have thought.  With a bit of work, it will likely come right.  What a
shock: I don't have to give this up if I don't want to!