i don't know that you'll remember me but boy it sure is exciting to have
someone resurface after a long time away!!!! and i'm glad to hear that
DBS has helped you. i too, had pallidotomies in 1996; the first was
wildly successful but the second nearly killed me, so as you can
imagine, i'm about gun-shy about getting drilled again...but with this
disease, i have learned to never say never. we have just had a new PD &
Movement Disorder Clinic open in Peoria, IL and to my great
astonishment, my friend Holly and i are in the unprecedented situation
to have the ear of not only the director of the clinic, but also the
administrator of the entire hospital network. we are taking baby steps
now, trying to set up a data base of people in a 4 or 5 county area who
will need our services (notice me using the plural we already!!). so i
will be keeping the list apprised of this developing situation. anyway,
it's good to see a familiar face again so my love to you and yours. j

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder       51/13
http://www.pwnkle.com/jes/jes_web/index.htm