My wife (80, 10) has reached the point where a four wheeled walker would
make sense for her. There seems to be a variety of styles and attributes.
Do any of you have any special advice for her: features, manufacturers,
styles, and so on.  I think it would be preferable to have larger wheels,
adaptable seats (she is 5'), easily managed brakes (she is weakening),
useful to support walking on the sidewalks as well as inside the house,  .
. . . Please

Thanks  - Jules, cg for Doris