My husband has used a U-step for several years and it is very good in the
house.  I do not think it would be as satisfactory out of doors with the size
wheels it has.  We use it only in the home as it is very heavy for me to lift
into the car and it will BARELY fit inside our Honda Accord trunk and I do mean
barely.  Everything must be removed from the trunk and it must be put in just
right to fit, a difficulty to say the least.  For that reason, we keep a
feather weight 4 wheeled walker in the trunk for use outside the home.

Jackie, Caregiver  20 years