I have a U-Step which I use only in the house.  It is GREAT and I wouldn't
take a million dollars for it.  It is substantially built and really prevents
the kinds of falls you can have with the usual light-weight 4 wheel walkers.  I
do have one of these also, which we carry in the trunk of the car for use
outside.  The U-Step is too heavy for my wife to lift and even folded just barely
will shoehorn into the trunk of our car.

Bill Butch
Jacksonville, Florida