depending on her weight she may fit a pediatric size walker. No
kidding.  Look into the preston sammons site under walker or rollator. I
have a 3 wheel winnie walker/rollator. Also, get the basket and the soft
bag for the walker to so she doesn't have to bend over and search
through the bag that is snapped onto the bars of the walker. The bag is
too low, but serves as ballast with an extra gatorade or water bottle is
placed in the bag. I keep another gatorade in my basket so I can reach
it .

nancy m