On 26 Jul 2004 at 7:44, Tom McCreary wrote:

Has there been any further information on the questionnaire referred to in
this article?  If so would please forward it to me. Thanks, Tom

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 4:57 PM
Subject: ARTICLE: Checklist Pinpoints When Parkinson's Drugs Wear Off
http://www.medicalposting.ca/seniors/article.jsp?content=20040204_095155_5220&topStory=y

* * *

Hi Tom,

I looked on the web and found nada re: original 32 point checklist...

searching for  End-of-Dose Wearing Off (EODWO)

I did find a Stalevo sponsored interactive 9 question checklist re: wearing off...

"Wearing-Off" Symptom Questionnaire
http://tinyurl.com/4qhq7

and I found my own posting...

There are many PubMed Posts on Health Related Quality of Life and Parkinson's
http://tinyurl.com/tf27

The following are some of the rating scales used to assess the severity and impact
of Parkinson's disease (PD):
        Activities of daily living (ADL)
        Hoehn and Yahr Stage Score
        Parkinson's Disease Questionnaire (PDQ-39)
        Schwab and England Scale
        Short-Form 36 (SF-36)
        Sickness Impact Profile (SIP)
        Unified Parkinson's Disease Rating Scale (UPDRS)
http://www.parkinsonsdisease.com/pcp/rating.htm

I found the Parkinson’s Impact Scale (PIMS)
http://www.parkinson.ca/pd/prof.html

There are books on Rating Scales
http://tinyurl.com/42nmt

Then I looked in the MGH BrainTalk archives...

Links are now available on the website http://www.plwp.org for the audio of the
panel discussion/teleconference at the ANA as well as a summary of the findings by
Harris Interactive.

The full survey report may be obtained by emailing: [log in to unmask]

http://www.plwp.org/jointpressamarin.htm

http://www.plwp.org/harris/HI_HealthCareNewsV3_Issue15.pdf

I hope this helps answer your query...

cheers ... murray