> Just because a product is "natural" does not make it better.

perhaps not but ´pure´ manufactured ldopa needs carbidopa or benzeraside to
help absorption. The ldopa contained in mucuna is absorbed without them in
spite ( or because?) of it´s impurity.
natural vitamins are better absorbed than ´pure´ ones. Vitamine pill makers
try to tell us we have to buy pill vitamins but most reports say most humans
do not need additional pilled vitamins if they take the trouble to have a
balanced diet with plenty of dried/fresh veg and fruit.
One can dream that the 3rd world countries which have a climate adequate for
the growth of mucuna would team together and finance real tests about the
pros and cons of natural impure ldopa.

>In general, give me the "pure" or synthesized product any time, especially
when dealing with drugs that have a critical dosage.

as we know, dosage may be critical but absorption is very uneven. It would be
interesting to know if the natural ldopa is absorbed more evenly or not

Maryse cg JOhn 75,15