Hello All,

As the Parkinson's Disease Foundation prepares for its fall 2004 newsletter, we're gathering tips for the Parkinson's Mailbag on how to have a successful experience with your pharmacist/at your pharmacy. We ask that you please email Ivan Suzman at [log in to unmask] with any ideas that you've found to be helpful on how to establish a good relationship and get the most out of your pharmacy experience.  Thank you in advance for any help you can lend!

Best,

Mary Steyer