Joan, thanks for sharing your experience on the campaign trail.

I, too, was blown away by Barach Obama's speech at the DNC - he brought me
to tears.  His greatest gift is his ability to be 'real' and to talk from
his heart to the hearts of his listeners.  I couldn't believe that he was
only a State senator in Illinois - he is sure to go places and I'm hope that
you will take it upon yourself to personally report his progress to this
forum.
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 65/25)