Eldepryl must be taken no later than 12 noon in order to insure a good
night's sleep.  Usually, Eldepryl is ordered twice a day.  Pharmacists
unfamiliar with the drug will write the prescription to read - 'take twice a
day, once in the morning and once at night,' when the drug should be taken
upon wakening and then again at 12 noon.  I've corrected our hospital
pharmacist on this very issue.
God bless
Mary Ann Ryan (CG Jamie 65/25)