Julius - I have been in the process of buying a 4 wheeled walker.  I
intend to use it on grass and gravel  primarily.  The very responsible
UStep salesman told me U Step itself would not do well on grass and
suggested this smaller model with 8 inch wheels (4 of them)  I have had
it a week and find it satisfactory.   I looked for a brand name or
number--there is none on it.  He told me they (U Step) manufacture it
but sell it for to other brokers who put their brand on it.
The cost was $225., but it wouls be only $100 if you bought the big $640
UStep too (what a bargain)

Nancy deGrazia