Dear PWP- the letter below has appeared in the LA Times and today in The
Californian edition of The North County Times.

If you support  ESCR, SCNT & ASCR I urge you to write to your  local papers
and feel free to use anything I have written or modify it to suit yourself.  My
friends and family will not write, even though they support the research.
Ray

Dear Editor:

Ron Reagan's speech was welcome support for those of us who wait and suffer.

I am probably too old (68) to benefit from this very ethical research, but
would like to hope that someday people  would not have their lives stolen by
Parkinson's disease while they are still alive

This whole discussion is ridiculous, as no human beings are destroyed as
opponents of stem cell research would like you to believe.  The choice is between
going back to the ignorance of the Middle Ages and moving forward with hope.

Please don't kill my hope.  Vote for stem cell research and Proposition 71.

Rayilyn Brown
40697 Corte Albara
Murrieta, CA 92562-5513
951-696-0908