Diane,  Wouldn't it be great to have script approval on our dreams.  I'll
have to try that sometime.  Regards, Geo.

Diane Nicolaou <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
08/08/2004 06:15 AM
Please respond to
Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Sleep Disorder

I don't have any problem GETTING to sleep or staying asleep but boy my
nights
are active and hallucinations are a very big part of every night.
Diane
age 52, dx 7 yrs ago

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]