On 07-28-2004, 05:15 AM Dr. Perry Cohen wrote on PIENO
and on MGH BrainTalk "Parkinson's"...

Introduction and Update to the Parkinson Pipeline Project
http://tinyurl.com/59mv5

* * *

Good Mornin' All...

First... Thankyou Perry and Thankyou Dedicated Volunteers!

Where would we be without hard workers, doin' whatever they do, without any major
acknowledgement, much less, in most cases, any real compensation, and even,
probably, at some significant cost to themselves?

Remember, Parkinson's does take many of us out of the main line rat race and
gives us "time out" on a new lower income... An income designed to simply
sustain...

Secondly... Whatcha gonna do 'bout it??? You could completely languish your life
away... or... you too could make a real meaningful difference to this Parkinson's
Community!

How? Join the aforementioned illustrious unpaid volunteers, of course!

You will be in good company, I can assure you from first hand experience... (albeit
I've personally been a little sidelined these past several months with the added
challenges of lung cancer and chemotherapy, and extra busy tryin' to retire,
downsize, etc.)...

Parkinson's Pipeline Project is one of the very best ways I know where a few
"anyones", anywhere, with: an on-line computer; a little PC knowledge (don't worry,
volunteer help's available too); a little time; and the spirit to help make "it" happen;
CAN get "involved", CAN make a unique contribution, and CAN make a significant
"difference".

I encourage you to join Perry's Team... Just do it!

cheers ... murray