On 17 Aug 2004 at 9:36, Joao Carvalho wrote:

> The great confusion here is that some religious and conservatives
> people consider a single spermatozoid cell alive,or a single ovule
> cell alive, or a single stem cell alive, as if they were a innocent
> human being lives. If that were true all these cells produced in our
> planet (no matter under which conditions) would have to be preserved
> and destined only to reproduction of human beings. Imagine such an
> absurd..... Best Joao Carvalho

Joao,

There you go again.  I am not talking about one sperm or one ovum, I
am talking about a zygote (both have come together).

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Professional Corporation
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  <http://www.rafink.com>
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"