On 19 Aug 2004 at 7:08, Ned Gargmer wrote:

> Dr. Bob:
>
> Then by your definition every woman who has ever used an IUD has
> committed homicide,

Yes, although I would consider the possibility that implantation
might be a factor in deciding when human life is fully present.

> after all sperm and ovum have come together and then not allowed to
> attach to the uterus.
>
> What should there punishment be?

I am not advocating punishment.  Abortion is legal.  We are debating
morality, not crime.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Professional Corporation
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  <http://www.rafink.com>
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"