On 15 Aug 2004 at 9:19, M.Schild wrote:

> Does that mean that if ESC implants prove effective, theywill only be
> done in private clinics? What will happen to patients who cannot
> afford private medical treatment?

The same thing that has happened with abortions.  Cases will be brought to
court and the courts will decide whether the Government shall be required to
underwrite the costs of those patients.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555     FAX: 510-849-2557
<http://www.rafink.com/>
"Ex Tristitia Virtus"

Disclaimer:  That which is written in my e-mail is not to be
considered as "medical advice".  Such advice can only be
given after a formal, in-person, consultation between
doctor and patient.