-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maxine Krugman
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 7:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SCIENTISTS ON STEM CELLS/Dr. Bob

wendy, with as much respect as i can muster, you are  referring to
hitler
destroying jews and people with disabilities as though they  are a bunch
of cells
in a petri dish. i take offense at your attempt to compare  in any way
and
the logic you try to defend is abhorrent.
maxine

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]