Hi Ross,
I know how you feel my husband was diagnosed 10 years ago at  46. I could
not get enough information on Parkinson  and still can't!  There are many
books that have been published regarding PD in the last 9-10 years. One that
I think everyone should read is called"When Parkinson's  Strikes Early" by
Barbara Blake-Krebs and Linda Herman,who happen to meet here on the
listserv! This book discusses the impact of PD on work, romance,spouses and
children.as well as loads of other information. You can get it from any well
know bookstores.Learning about PD is a ongoing thing. So much has happened
in the last 9-10 years it's incredible. There  are many organizations out
there that also have a lot of information. My favorite is Parkinson's Action
Network (www.parkinsonsaction.org) for ADVOCACY ,  which has  been
instrumental  in the  progress Parkinson's has made  politically. There are
also many other group full of information. The Michael J. Fox Foundation for
research(WWW.Michaelifox.org)     The  National  Parkinson
Foundation(WWW.parkinson.org), research/support groups/information. '
 The American Parkinson Disease Ass.(800) 223-2732.  The Parkinson Alliance
www.parkinsonalliance.net/home.html. The Parkinson Unity walk,
www.unitywalk.org, Awareness/fundraising. The Parkinson's Institute,
www.parkinsonsinstitue.org  medical questions/referrals. Parkinson's Disease
Foundation [log in to unmask], research.  These are just a few of the
organizations.
Let us know if there is any other way we can be of help.
Donna and John56/46/?