Yeah, and I can support this immoral war in Iraq with my tax dollars.  We all
pay federal taxes for policies we may not agree with.

Most people support ESCR when they understand it does not involve killling
people like war does..  Do we have to do the Copernicus-Galileo thing all over
again so we can return to the past?  I think it took the Vatican several
centuries to apologize for that mistake.

Also, those who have a problem with the research don't have to avail
themselves of treatments, like Jehovah's witnesses who refuse blood transfusions.
They can also  oppose the IVF clinics that facilitate the production of embryos
and establish the death penalty (since they seem to have no problem with that)
 for people who avail themselves of this procedure, which in their view is
murder..
Ray