   Dr. Bob,
   Thank you,
   I think you have just cleared up the whole
issue in your one sentence.
   You said, "I would consider the possibility
that implantation might be a factor in deciding
when human life is fully present."
   The human cells we are fighting over are not
cells that have the prospect of becoming living,
breathing humans UNLESS they are implanted in a
woman's womb and it's questionable if that would
produce a successful pregnancy.  To become a
living, breathing human being, the right
environment is still needed for growth.
   No one wants to clone a baby which is why we
should have laws against reproductive cloning, but
let's leave the scientists alone to find relief
for the suffering.  This should not be a partisan
issue... it's a health issue.
   Nina
   "Circumstances determine our lives, but we
shape
   our lives by what we make of our
circumstances."

   Nina
   "Circumstances determine our lives, but we
shape
   our lives by what we make of our
circumstances."
                          Sir John Wheeler
Bennett, a British historian

Network
Cells

   > On 19 Aug 2004 at 7:08, Ned Gargmer wrote:
   >
   > > Dr. Bob:
   > >
   > > Then by your definition every woman who has
   > ever used an IUD has
   > > committed homicide,
   >
   > Yes, although I would consider the
possibility that
   > implantation
   > might be a factor in deciding when human life
is
   > fully present.
   >

   > > after all sperm and ovum have come together
   > and then not allowed to
   > > attach to the uterus.
   > >
   > > What should there punishment be?
   >
   > I am not advocating punishment.  Abortion is
legal.

   > ---
   > To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
   > mailto:[log in to unmask]