Theresa
i respect your right to your beliefs. i withhold my  desired to respond
specifically. i do feel that your divisive tirade exemplifies  our larger problem
in the united states today.
stem cell and other issues are being used by both  sides in this election
year while millions of sufferers and their loved ones  want science to move
forward in an appropriate way . politicians on both sides  take advantage of issues
to get elected, how shocking. the wrath expressed in  your posting takes me
one step closer to leaving this formerly beloved and  informative list, sadly.
maxine