Dear all
I would like to introduce myself as Emma.
My partner and I have just found out her mother has been diagnosed with
Parkinsons Plus.
This was the first web site that I found on my search. I do not currently
know anything about either Parkinsons or parkinsons Plus hence my search for
information.
Thank you all in advance for sharing either info or advice as I am sure this
will be a great help in dealing with and understanding this disease. Thank
you
Emma