Hi,

Our friend Nino was a caregiver for Barbara Plasker's husband Allan for 9
months until he was placed in a nursing home recently.  She is a psychologist
from the Republic Of Georgia (below Russia), a great caregiver, speaks
English
very well and is a lovely and charming person. She is available immediately.

I have helped place a number of caregivers who are friends of our fabulous
caregiver, Rose.  Everyone has been very thankful. Hiring a caregiver for my
late father, who also had Parkinson's, and for my mother is the best thing I
could have done for her and for us. I am convinced that my mother, Esther, is
doing as well as she is because of the extraordinary care Rose has given her
for
the past three years.

If you need a caregiver or have been thinking of hiring one, please call me.
It would be my pleasure to help you.

My number is: 631-673-5577
or you can call Rose: 631-421-1019

c/g for my mother Esther   dg 11 years ago   almost 83