On 29 Aug 2004 at 9:53, Joao Carvalho wrote:

> lets do a comparison in this way:  The trees have their equivalent to
> the zygotes which are theirs thousands of seeds. Now, very few ,if any
> of these hundred of thousands of seeds, may turn to be a tree, but
> following the argument of the "pro-life" then each one of these seeds
> would have to be considered  a complete tree. The fact is that a
> zygote under very special favorable conditions MAY have the
> possibility to  to be transformed in a complete human being, but this
> does not means that while in this stage of a zygote could be
> confounded as if  it were  a human being. At this stage  (of zygotes )
> they are only human undifferentiated cells and as any other (millions)
> kind of human cells, of course do also have their own DNA. Best, Joao

Are trees the same as human beings?

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555     FAX: 510-849-2557
<http://www.rafink.com/>
"Ex Tristitia Virtus"

Disclaimer:  That which is written in my e-mail is not to be
considered as "medical advice".  Such advice can only be
given after a formal, in-person, consultation between
doctor and patient.