Finally, after a summer of hectic and unproductive activity,
I've got the last of the scanned in Inkshed Newsletters that
Leslie Saunders sent me in June or July up.  All except one
issue, now, seem to be there, and if you sent me that one,
Leslie, I can't find it: It's May 1998, and may have been
numbered Volume 7, nos. 3-4.

Everything else, though, I think, is now available on line, back
to the very first issue of the W&R / T&P Newsletter in 1982.

Check it out here:

http://www.stu.ca/inkshed

Also, Barbara Rose sent a bunch of pictures from the Sun Peaks
Inkshed last spring: they're there, too, under Inkshed 21.

If you happen to have a copy of the missing newsletter . . . I
can scan it in and promise to treat it gently and return it.

(Or maybe, Leslie, you've got already scanned by the redoubtable
Julian Mayoni, who did the others and to whom we should all be
grateful, and I just can't find mine?)

-- Russ

St. Thomas University
http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/St. Thomas University